Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moving On


Well, with much relief the holidays are officially over. While I don't particularly hate them, I'm always a little relieved when they pack up their bags and go. However...I absolutely love our christmas tree, or really any christmas tree for that matter. I love the pretty little lights and the stories behind all the ornaments. I could leave it up year round, but thats just a little silly.
My dad's side of the family, all fantastically german, brought the wonderful tradition of using bubble lights on our tree. They used to be very hard to find when a bulb ran out and needed replaced, but they seem to be making a come back. They are beautiful and simple, and our tree would not be right without them. I love them! Hope you have all enjoyed the holidays and are getting back into the swing of things without too much trouble!

No comments: