For the longest time I resisted the trend of maxi dresses, but I gotta say, they're pretty freaking awesome. You can look so put together while feeling like you're wearing pajamas! Love it.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Well, I took the jump and got that fun new hair cut I mentioned a few posts ago. I donated 11 inches and then kept going and chopped it all short and "spunky." It was a bit of a shock, but I've really started to get used to it and it's been fun learning how to accessorize my hair, which I have never done before. These sweet hair accessories are really tugging at my heart strings.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
1. go swimming as often as possible.
2. go for a bike ride or hike at least a few times a week.
3. preserve some of the tons of tomatoes I am growing.
4. get a fun new hair cut.
5. make lots and lots of yummy ice cream.
6. go camping!
7. use my film cameras more.
8. treat myself to a pedicure.
9. consume as much fresh fruit and vegetables as possible.
10. dress up more just for the heck of it.