Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Little Green World





Hope the holidays were enjoyable and not too stressful for all. Mine was very nice and relaxed. The one thing I enjoy about christmas is giving gifts to those I love that I have put a great deal of thought into. I always put a lot of time into each gift I give. This year, Kyle blew my socks off with his gifts for me. He's a little rough around the edges (which I love) and is not a big fan of christmas, but this year, he built me a little terrarium! I LOVE IT! LOOOOVE it! It's so cute and little and all mine!
It's funny, I got some really wonderful, beautiful gifts this year, but this is the one that sticks out the most and the one I keep telling people about!
What was the one gift that you got this year that blew your socks off?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It must have been a good year for boyfriend-gifts, because I've used the heck out of the tool kit Paul got for me. It's specially built to fit women's hands better than other tools and it's charcoal grey and bright, lime green, two of my favorite colors. It makes me smile.