Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trying Something New


I'm trying a few new things in photoshop with some of my images. Up until now, I am a little ashamed to say I have done very little with my images in photoshop aside from minor exposure and lighting adjustments. And I will be the first to agree that what "new" things I am trying are by no means advanced or over-the-top, however, this is a new aesthetic for me and I must say I am quite pleased with it. At first glance, it does not appear to be two images on top of each other, but it does seem to have an awful lot of activity and movement which I find successful. It has been fun picking and choosing what images to combine, and I feel like to some degree, that it is furthering my state of discovery I had mentioned in my previous post.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You could probably publish the bottom one as "proof" of the Loch Ness Monster and people would believe you. It looks like something's about to surface!