Saturday, April 3, 2010

Belated Report

One of our climbs
I love trees
Besties
Our adorable little cabin
This is a long overdue post, especially since Elizabeth and I had our mini vacay over a week ago. So to recap, the two of us have been wanting to go on a vacation for quite some time now. However, we're both on budgets so we decided to keep it low key and just stay in a cabin in southern Ohio for a couple of nights. The cabin was adorable and fantastic with all the necessities like a hot tub and fire place. It was quite the romantic getaway, with champagne, sushi and cozy movie watching by the fire. My only complaint is that we didn't have more time there! Hopefully we'll both see this darling cabin again someday.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This may be my fav picture of us ever taken. We're going to have to make honeymoons an annual occasion!

Amy said...

I agree!